she seem just so annoyed by the question!
(Source : melindasordinos)
Just an AMAZING victory on my ED:
15 days without writing my food diary, without telling me “no that you do not eat, you’ve already eaten all your calorie intake this morning,” short without anxious about food AND WITHOUT WEIGHT GAIN !!!
15 days and no Extra Pounds !!! Before I would have taken between 5 and 10 kg without my permanent control !!!
I did not restrain myself and I haven’t eaten too much.
It’s exciting, wonderful and liberating!
I wish all those who are fighting an ED to know this kind of happiness one day!
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
(Source : moon-sylph)
"Carving a pumpkin is a fun activity for everyone - young and old. However, the custom is far from being a modern one. In fact, it is well over two thousand years old.
The origin of the jack-o’-lantern can be traced back to Ireland, where hollowed-out turnips, rather than pumpkins, were carved with simple faces and used as hand-held lanterns. They were used not only to help light the way for those traveling the dark roads on Halloween night, but also to scare away earthbound ghosts - especially those who pursued the spirits of deceased loved ones and prevented them from finding their way to peace in the Land of the Dead.”
― Gerina Dunwich
Witch’s Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
Image Credit: stevie-devlin @ DeviantArt